Would you like to take part in transforming healthcare? Qbtech is the global market leader in professional ADHD tests, providing tests that are both CE marked and FDA cleared for use as an aid in the assessment and treatment evaluation of ADHD for people age 6-60. Our vision is to transform healthcare by providing a complete system of leading objective tests, products and services that empowers clinical and financial decision-makers to improve outcomes and support patients to better understand their symptoms and treatment.
Qbtech is present in 14 countries with offices in Stockholm, London and Houston. Over the next years, Qbtech will make significant investments into new products, technologies and people to further strengthen their services and product offerings with the aim of building an ecosystem with solutions for providers, clinicians and patients.
About the role
Join Qbtech, the leader in professional
ADHD tests, as a Salesforce Administrator (Sales Cloud and Account Engagement)
and be a catalyst for growth in our commercial team. Utilise Salesforce to
optimise operations, improving efficiency and contributing to our mission to
improve the lives of people with ADHD.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Configure, customise, and
maintain Salesforce to optimise performance.
- Manage user accounts,
profiles, and permission sets.
- Manage incoming tickets and
prioritise based on commercial objectives
- Create and update fields,
objects, and records in line with our Revenue Operations strategy.
- Handle data imports, exports,
and data quality initiatives.
- Set up and maintain
Salesforce Sales Cloud and Account Engagement workflows and process
builder rules for task automation.
- Manage segmentation lists for
marketing communication and personalisation.
Report and Dashboard Development:
- Identify the need and own the
construct of custom reports and dashboards, tailoring them precisely to
actively enhance sales and marketing performance and specific business
- Ensure and champion data
integrity and cleanliness within Salesforce, identifying and implementing
continuous improvement measures.
- Lead data migration projects
with a focus on minimising duplication and optimising efficiency.
- Spearhead efforts in data
backup and recovery processes, ensuring a robust and secure data
Integration and Automation Projects:
- Support the commercial team
with the integration of Salesforce with other systems and tools,
anticipating and addressing potential challenges, from a commercial
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to build
data flows between Salesforce and our internal systems.
We are looking for someone who has
- At least 2 years’ experience in Salesforce administration.
- Proficiency in configuring, customising, and maintaining Salesforce.
- Strong expertise in workflow automation, and Salesforce Flows.
- Familiar with sign-off procedures and working in a regulated environment.
- Experience in report and dashboard development based on business needs.
- Solid background in data management, including migrations and imports.
- Familiarity with system integration and automation projects.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
What can Qbtech offer you?
At Qbtech you will have the opportunity to work with something meaningful that helps people understand ADHD while transforming healthcare. You will work in an international environment together with some of the leading experts in the world. You will lead the development of best in class as well as first in class products and services – globally. There are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow and to expand into other technologies within the company. Qbtech also offers education and certifications in fields that are relevant to the technology used within the company.