The US Commercial Team of Qbtech is looking to fill a new US Clinical Advisor position amongst a rapidly growing team. This position will join a team of other masters-level mental health clinicians, with experience in diagnosing mental health disorders and preferably background experience in neuropsychological testing.
The primary role of this position is to provide service excellence to new and existing clinical practices, such as Pediatricians, Psychiatrists, Neurology, and Psychology through on-site and virtual training of Qbtech's ADHD testing platforms. The US Clinical Advisor is responsible for managing clinical accounts, and supporting the growth of an ADHD testing program across unique specialists.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working with people, is solutions-oriented, evidence-based yet innovative, and has a strong background in psychology, mental health, and psychometry with expertise in ADHD evaluation and treatment.
This pivotal position within the US Commercial Team will have an opportunity to travel on-site and work with cross-disciplinary teams as an expert in mental health. They are directly responsible for expanding customers’ knowledge of appropriate applications, usage, and training of the products and services provided by Qbtech, including FDA-cleared QbTest and QbCheck. Individuals will be meeting with customers and potential customers both in person and via virtual communication, who are to be trained on the effective and appropriate use of the device, based on operations and technical manual.
Day to day what will you do:
- Installing QbTest hardware at customer locations and ensuring full functionality
- Training and certifying administrators and technicians on appropriate access to reports, data entry of patient information, quality assurance checks, set up of patients on system, and troubleshooting
- Training and certifying clinicians on appropriate access to reports, data entry of patient information, quality assurance checks, and interpretation of all clinical reports
- Act as a liaison between customers and various departments such as sales and medical / research
Curious about a day in the life? Read Penny's blog here
Meet some clinical colleagues: Sarah, Ryan, and Anna
Qualifications For Ideal Fit:
Must be trained to make a diagnosis of ADHD including but not limited to knowledge of DSM-V diagnostic criteria and relevant professional standards.
- Masters' Degree in the field of Mental or Behavioral Health
- License or License Eligible in Psychology, Mental or Behavioral Health
- Strong presentation and training skills including adaptability to various professional environments
- Excellent communication, listening, and negotiating skills
- 1-year of clinical experience in the diagnosis and assessment of mental health disorders
- 1-year of experience in cognitive assessment and/or research preferred
- Clean Driver’s Record: Active and Valid driver’s license
- Able to pass a background check
- Active US Passport (For international travel to corporate offices in Sweden)
This position is remote, with 40% of the job occurring in the home office and 60% domestic travel to fun and exciting clinics to implement our ADHD tests.
Travel can include overnights, and availability for travel should be 2-3 days a week. Travel can include driving, domestic flying, and international flying 1-2 times per year.
Qbtech has mastered a fun, interactive, and collaborative remote work environment designed to engage employees, grow clinical acumen and make the job unique and exciting!
Location Requirements: Within 45 minutes of a major airport.
More On Qbtech:
Qbtech is the global market leader in professional ADHD tests, providing tests that are both CE marked and FDA cleared for use as an aid in the assessment and treatment evaluation of ADHD for people age 6-60. Our vision is to transform healthcare by providing a complete system of leading objective tests, products, and services that empowers clinical and financial decision-makers to improve outcomes and support patients to better understand their symptoms and treatment.
Qbtech is present in 14 countries with offices in Stockholm, London, and Houston. Over the next years, Qbtech will make significant investments into new products, technologies and people to further strengthen their services and product offerings with the aim of building an ecosystem with solutions for providers, clinicians and patients
The company does not discriminate against any person or group on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, pregnancy, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or genetic information.