The US Commercial Team of Qbtech is looking to fill a new US Business Development Manager - Clinical Sales position amongst a rapidly growing team. This position does not require previous sales experience and emphasizes masters-level mental health experience with an understanding of clinical operations, mental health care, and ADHD.
The primary role of this position is to bring on-board new clinics/clinicians looking to up-level their standard of ADHD care with objective ADHD tests. Target clientele includes Pediatricians, Psychiatrists, Neurology, and Psychology treating and managing ADHD patients ages 6-60. The US Business Development Manager will join a fun and exciting team of other master-level clinical sales professionals with experience in ADHD and other mental health care.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working with people, is solutions-oriented, evidence-based yet innovative, and has a strong background in psychology, mental health, and counseling with expertise in ADHD evaluation and treatment.
This pivotal position within the US Commercial Team will have an opportunity to help clinicians in need build an innovative, objective ADHD care pathway centered around an FDA-Cleared ADHD medical device. This position is directly responsible for expanding potential customers’ knowledge of appropriate applications, usage, and training of the products and services provided by Qbtech, including FDA-cleared QbTest and QbCheck. This primarily inside sales work will be complemented by domestic travel to industry conferences, networking events, and cross-collaboration with colleagues both domestically and abroad.
Qualifications For Ideal Fit:
- Experience in Mental Health Care, including an understanding of diagnostic process, work in multidisciplinary clinical teams, exposure to clinical administrative work
- Masters' Degree in the field of Mental or Behavioral Health
- Strong presentation and training skills including adaptability to various professional environments
- Excellent communication, listening, and negotiating skills
- Clean Driver’s Record: Active and Valid driver’s license
- Able to pass a background check
- Active US Passport (For international travel to corporate offices in Sweden)
- 1-year of clinical experience in the diagnosis and assessment of mental health disorders
- 1-year of experience in cognitive assessment and/or research preferred
- 1-year of experience in outside sales preferred
- 1-year sales or similar experience (not required)
This position is remote, with 70% of the job occurring in the home office and 30% domestic travel.
Travel can include overnights, and availability for travel should be 1 day a week. Travel can include driving, domestic flying, and international flying 1-2 times per year.
Qbtech has mastered a fun, interactive, and collaborative remote work environment designed to engage employees, grow clinical acumen and make the job unique and exciting!
Location Requirements: Within 45-60 minutes of a major airport.
More On Qbtech:
Qbtech is the global market leader in professional ADHD tests, providing tests that are both CE marked and FDA cleared for use as an aid in the assessment and treatment evaluation of ADHD for people age 6-60. Our vision is to transform healthcare by providing a complete system of leading objective tests, products, and services that empowers clinical and financial decision-makers to improve outcomes and support patients to better understand their symptoms and treatment.
Qbtech is present in 14 countries with offices in Stockholm, London, and Houston. Over the next years, Qbtech will make significant investments into new products, technologies and people to further strengthen their services and product offerings with the aim of building an ecosystem with solutions for providers, clinicians and patients
The company does not discriminate against any person or group on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, pregnancy, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or genetic information.