Would you like to take part in transforming healthcare? Qbtech is the global market leader in professional ADHD tests, providing tests that are both CE marked and FDA cleared for use as an aid in the assessment and treatment evaluation of ADHD for people age 6-60. Our vision is to transform healthcare by providing a complete system of leading objective tests, products and services that empowers clinical and financial decision-makers to improve outcomes and support patients to better understand their symptoms and treatment.
Qbtech is present in 14 countries with offices in Stockholm, London and Houston. Over the next years, Qbtech will make significant investments into new products, technologies and people to further strengthen their services and product offerings with the aim of building an ecosystem with solutions for providers, clinicians and patients.
About the role
The Digital and SEO Marketing Manager holds overall responsibility for the design and functionality of Qbtech websites. Through the development and delivery of a digital marketing and SEO plan, this role will seek to significantly increase organic website traffic and secure first page rankings for commercially valuable keywords related to Qbtech technologies.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Overall owner of commercial websites, project managing website development and alignment of internal resources, e.g., technical /IT capacity, updates and adoption of new digital platforms where required.
- Develop a plan to support the delivery of commercial objectives and acquisition of new leads
- Oversee technical SEO and overall site health with the support of a website developer with a focus on:
- Ensuring optimal site speed
- Ensuring optimal user experience and accessibility of commercial content
- Disavowing toxic backlinks
- Resolving common site errors, e.g., 404 errors
- Manage the functioning, optimization and visibility of corporate website(s), microsites, and landing pages
- Using SEO tools to measure performance of keywords and optimize organic digital content to improve search engine results page (SERPS) rankings
- Establish baseline of performance for visibility, clickthrough, and conversion
- Project manage the delivery of features that will improve website performance and conversion rates for call-to-actions and form fills
- Manage keyword list and monitor performance
- Working with PR agency to secure quality backlinks
- Manage plugins, APIs and integrations for the commercial websites
- Manage mobile optimization of digital content to ensure it performs as it should.
- Optimize social media accounts, business listings and directories
- Collaborate with marketing team to ensure measurement of key web and digital analytics, e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Heat mapping software, etc.
- Monthly reporting on digital marketing health and SEO
Who are you?
- A degree in business or marketing, or relevant industry experience related to digital marketing and SEO
- Strong Customer needs focus both internal and external
- Able to pass a background check
- Qbtech requires all employees (you) to perform their (your) duties according to the applicable regulatory requirements and international standards.
We are looking for someone who has
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite or similar design software
- Experience working in a medical/regulated industry
- Evidence of commercial outcomes from digital marketing and SEO initiatives
- Experience using HTML
- 3-4 years’ experience in Digital Marketing or other similar marketing role
- Experience using content management systems such as WordPress
West of London (Near Chiswick)
What can Qbtech offer you?
At Qbtech you will have the opportunity to work with something meaningful that helps people understand ADHD while transforming healthcare. You will work in an international environment together with some of the leading experts in the world. You will lead the development of best in class as well as first in class products and services – globally. There are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow and to expand into other technologies within the company. Qbtech also offers education and certifications in fields that are relevant to the technology used within the company.