Would you like to take part in transforming healthcare? Qbtech is the global market leader in professional ADHD tests, providing tests that are both CE marked and FDA cleared for use as an aid in the assessment and treatment evaluation of ADHD for people age 6-60. Our vision is to transform healthcare by providing a complete system of leading objective tests, products and services that empowers clinical and financial decision-makers to improve outcomes and support patients to better understand their symptoms and treatment.
Qbtech is present in 14 countries with offices in Stockholm, London and Houston. Over the next years, Qbtech will make significant investments into new products, technologies and people to further strengthen their services and product offerings with the aim of building an ecosystem with solutions for providers, clinicians and patients.
About the role
The US Sales Team Manager is responsible for leading the US Business Development team to achieve sales goals. The responsibilities of this position include fostering a high-performance sales culture, developing the US Business Development team to generate new business in medical offices that treat and manage ADHD, with the primary objective of selling Qbtech products to clinicians. As part of leadership responsibilities, this position will work with the Head of US Commercial Operations to analyze performance, forecast future sales targets, and perform other activities that are aimed at growing the US commercial market. Additional responsibilities will include duties that comprise of 20-30% of workload in managing personal sales targets.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Lead, motivate, and manage a team of Business Development Managers to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Hire and manage onboarding of new US Business Development staff
- Ensure team compliance with QMS
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies and action plans to optimize sales activities and achieve targeted quotas.
- Conduct regular sales meetings to review progress, provide guidance, and foster a high-performance sales culture within the team.
- Train and onboard new sales team members, ensuring they have the necessary product knowledge and sales skills to succeed.
- Collaborate with the US Clinical Advisor team to align sales efforts with clinical support and ensure clinicians have the resources they need for successful adoption of Qbtech professional products.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers to drive business growth and expand market share.
- Monitor and analyze sales performance metrics to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions as needed.
- Report sales team performance, market insights, and forecasts to the Head of Commercial Operations-North America.
Direct supervision of US Business Development Managers
Direct supervision of goals and performance as it relates to sale of Qbtech professional products.
Authorities for Position
- Hiring, managing and supporting US Business Development Staff
- Manage personal sales process and activities
- Manage sales relationships in accordance with sales strategy set forth by supervisor in compliance with Qbtech SOPs
Who are you?
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop high-performing sales teams.
- Ability to recruit, manage, and motivate team to deliver against commercial plan
- Proven track record of sales success, including achieving and exceeding targets.
- In-depth knowledge of the US healthcare system, including operations, funding, and mental health care.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze market trends and leverage insights to develop effective sales strategies.
- Familiarity with working within a regulatory environment and ensuring compliance within the sales team.
- Strong presentation and training skills, adaptable to various professional environments.
- Proactive problem-solving approach with the ability to identify challenges within the sales process and provide evidence-based solutions to overcome them.
We are looking for someone who has
- 1-3 year experience managing a sales team
- 1-3 year experience in sales with proven sales success
- 1-3 year experience in working with or calling on physicians in hospital, network and private settings
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business, Life Sciences, Healthcare) is preferred.
- Interest in helping improve clinical practice and interest in helping patients achieve a better clinical outcome
- Able to travel domestically 2-3 days a week, and internationally 2-4 times per year.
- Highly self-motivated, confident, and able to adapt to various professional environments
- Clean Driver’s Record
- Able to pass a background check
- Active and Valid driver’s license
45-55% of the job is work from home office or satellite office. 45%-55% travel required, may be 2-3 days a week and can include overnights. Travel includes driving to and from trainings and meetings. Flying domestically on a regular basis. International travel may be 2-4 times per year.
What can Qbtech offer you?
At Qbtech you will have the opportunity to work with something meaningful that helps people understand ADHD while transforming healthcare. You will work in an international environment together with some of the leading experts in the world. You will lead the development of best in class as well as first in class products and services – globally. There are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow and to expand into other technologies within the company. Qbtech also offers education and certifications in fields that are relevant to the technology used within the company.