Would you like to take part in transforming healthcare? Qbtech is the global market leader in professional ADHD tests, providing tests that are both CE marked and FDA cleared for use as an aid in the assessment and treatment evaluation of ADHD for people age 6-60. Our vision is to transform healthcare by providing a complete system of leading objective tests, products and services that empowers clinical and financial decision-makers to improve outcomes and support patients to better understand their symptoms and treatment.
Qbtech is present in 14 countries with offices in Stockholm, London and Houston. Over the next years, Qbtech will make significant investments into new products, technologies and people to further strengthen their services and product offerings with the aim of building an ecosystem with solutions for providers, clinicians and patients.
About the role
Through partnerships with strategic customers, this role will increase awareness and credibility of Qbtech and its products and services. Co-marketing with customers will highlight their optimal use of Qbtech technologies and communicate the value to Qbtech stakeholders including patients. This role serves to increase customer engagement and usage of our technologies in a measurable way.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Create a procedure of customer engagement for strategic customers (customer website performance / test volume for Qbtech technologies)
- Responsible for setting a yearly campaign plan for strategic customers to support existing and future commercial strategy.
- Create and deliver on a structured process for the marketing of strategic partners - detailing materials, timelines, and objectives.
- Lead marketing initiatives for B2B partnerships, including but not limited to clinical groups, campaigning organizations, and ADHD advocates/spokespersons.
- Support the wider Commercial team with marketing and PR efforts through co-created content with customers (case studies), webinars, media opportunities, and events.
- Manage external PR agency to oversee delivery of marketing initiatives
- Actively participate and support the delivery of commercial events including but not limited to our ongoing Consortium Group in the United States.
- Support account-based marketing initiatives for strategic partnerships and deliver onboarding for marketing materials – where required.
- Drive the delivery of partnership campaigns including events, digital and printed materials.
- Analyze the performance of partner marketing campaigns with monthly reports
Who are you?
- 2-3 years’ experience in a partnership/ event / marketing, (in-house or agency) or PR role
- Experienced communicator, confident hosting and managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience delivering commercial outcomes
- Experienced at developing plans and delivering events
- Skilled at finding creative solutions to engage our partners through events, webinars, and other channels.
We are looking for someone who has
- A degree in marketing/events or relevant work experience in partnership/ event marketing.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft office, especially PowerPoint
- Experience using design software such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva, or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable interacting with multiple stakeholders
- Qbtech requires all employees (you) to perform their (your) duties according to the applicable regulatory requirements and international standards.
What can Qbtech offer you?
At Qbtech you will have the opportunity to work with something meaningful that helps people understand ADHD while transforming healthcare. You will work in an international environment together with some of the leading experts in the world. You will lead the development of best in class as well as first in class products and services – globally. There are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow and to expand into other technologies within the company. Qbtech also offers education and certifications in fields that are relevant to the technology used within the company.