Would you like to take part in transforming healthcare? Qbtech is the global market leader in professional ADHD tests, providing tests that are both CE marked and FDA cleared for use as an aid in the assessment and treatment evaluation of ADHD for people age 6-60. Our vision is to transform healthcare by providing a complete system of leading objective tests, products and services that empowers clinical and financial decision-makers to improve outcomes and support patients to better understand their symptoms and treatment.
Qbtech is present in 14 countries with offices in Stockholm, London and Houston. Over the next years, Qbtech will make significant investments into new products, technologies and people to further strengthen their services and product offerings with the aim of building an ecosystem with solutions for providers, clinicians and patients.
About the role
The Clinical Research Manager is responsible for the day-to-day execution of Qbtech’s global clinical research initiatives from conceptualization to closeout, as well as cross functional engagement in support of the company’s product innovation and commercialization strategies.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Provide input to study design and synopsis to ensure high relevancy of captured data
- Participates in the process to evaluate potential investigators, Sites and vendors, as applicable
- Development of feasible clinical trial documentation including protocols
- Ensure high study site satisfaction by supporting study sites
- Prepare and report research data for regulatory purposes
- Contribute to the writing, drafting and reviewing of materials such as publications, white papers, regulatory submissions and clinical evaluation reports
- Serve as a resource for other departments by providing clinical and/or research input
- Design, implement and manage additional informational tools such as study summaries or presentations to aid in the dissemination of information across the organization
Who are you?
You want to use your in-depth research and data analytic skills while driving advancements for patients, care, and clinical outcomes in ADHD. You take responsibility and communicate open and transparent. You drive research projects with internal and external partners. You are looking for a position in a company where everyone matters.
We are looking for someone who has
- Master's Degree or higher in a health science field of study or related discipline (e.g. psychology, public health, nursing, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years of experience directly supporting clinical research
- Fluent in English
- Legally eligible to work in the country of employment
- Ability to pass background check
- Prior experience in MedTech/HealthTech industry, preferably on a software medical device
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
What can Qbtech offer you?
At Qbtech you will have the opportunity to work with something meaningful that helps people understand ADHD while transforming healthcare. You will work in an international environment together with some of the leading experts in the world. You will lead the development of best in class as well as first in class products and services – globally. There are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow and to expand into other technologies within the company. Qbtech also offers education and certifications in fields that are relevant to the technology used within the company.