Location: Houston, TX
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Job type: Full-Time
Qbtech is the global market leader in professional ADHD tests, providing tests that are both CE marked and FDA cleared for use as an aid in the assessment and treatment evaluation of ADHD for people age 6-60. Our vision is to transform healthcare by providing a complete system of leading objective tests, products and services that empowers clinical and financial decision-makers to improve outcomes and support patients to better understand their symptoms and treatment.
Qbtech is present in 14 countries with offices in Stockholm, London and Houston. Qbtech is making significant investments into new products, technologies and people to further strengthen our services and product offerings with the aim of building an ecosystem with solutions for providers, clinicians and patients. The IT team is the main focus of these investments.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent mainly for the US organization.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Being part of driving the employer brand strategy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- 3-5 years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
What can Qbtech offer you?
You will join a global HR team reporting to the Human Resources Manager located in Stockholm, Sweden. At Qbtech you will have the opportunity to work with something meaningful that helps people understand ADHD while transforming healthcare. You will work in an international environment together with some of the leading experts in the world.
- Competitive pay.
- Qbtech offers 2 different Medical plans that covers the employee at $0 fee.
- Dental, Vision, Short-term disability and Long-term disability.
- Flexible work schedule, paid holidays and paid time off.
- Professional growth and development programs.
- 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match dollar-for-dollar up to 3%.