Would you like to take part in transforming healthcare? Qbtech is the global market leader in professional ADHD tests, providing tests that are both CE marked and FDA cleared for use as an aid in the assessment and treatment evaluation of ADHD for people age 6-60. Our vision is to transform healthcare by providing a complete system of leading objective tests, products and services that empowers clinical and financial decision-makers to improve outcomes and support patients to better understand their symptoms and treatment.
Qbtech is present in 14 countries with offices in Stockholm, London and Houston. Over the next years, Qbtech will make significant investments into new products, technologies and people to further strengthen their services and product offerings with the aim of building an ecosystem with solutions for providers, clinicians and patients.
About the role:
QbTest is a class 1 medical device designed by Qbtech. It is a validated objective-based quantified behavioural assessment which measures the 3 core domains of ADHD. The successful applicant will be responsible for expanding customer’s knowledge of appropriate applications, usage and training of the products and services provided by Qbtech, including QbTest and QbCheck.
Individual will be meeting with customers and potential customers both in person and via virtual communication, who are to be trained on effective and appropriate use of the device, based on operations and technical manual. They will also be responsible for providing clinical support and assistance through training clinicians on how QbTest is used in the assessment and treatment follow up of ADHD in children, adolescents and adults. This includes both the administration of QbTest, as well as interpretation of QbTest reports.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Installing QbTest hardware at customer locations and ensuring full functionality
- Training and certifying administrators and technicians on appropriate access to reports, data entry of patient information, quality assurance checks, set up of patients on system and trouble shooting.
- Training and certifying clinicians on appropriate access to reports, data entry of patient information, quality assurance checks, interpretation of all clinical reports.
- Analyse customer usage reports to determine opportunities for improving clinical efficiency, and utilisation of Qbtech products. Analysis will include a look at overall customer behaviour. Work with management in determining action plans as appropriate.
- Work with sales department to assist in demonstrations of system and clinical explanation of research and usage.
- Act as a liaison between customer and medical department for research initiatives and data collection as appropriate.
- Respond timely, within 24 hours, for clinical and operational questions that could impact test performance and usage.
- Work with quality department to identify and help improve customers who are outliers in regard to quality assurance measures.
- Run regular checks on customer’s usage within QAT to include testing and retesting.
- Conduct trainings and certification of technicians and clinicians using QbTest.
- Review patient reports as a part of improving service and quality assurance for customers.
- Discuss trends within clinic with sales, management and technical to help improve customer experience.
Direct supervision of clinical and administrative personnel within customer clinics as it relates to the use of QbTest and other Qbtech products as determined.
Who are you?
We are looking for the following competency profile:
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Must be trained to make a diagnosis of ADHD including but not limited to knowledge of DSM-V diagnostic criteria and relevant professional standards.
- Consistent review of new research, studies and updates in ADHD.
- Understand the implications of working in a regulated environment.
- Strong presentation and training skills including adaptability to various professional environments.
- Exceptional organisational skills, including but not limited to – planning training sessions by coordinating with service lead, preparing materials and setting up clinics and users in the QbTest Administration Tool prior to installations, demonstrations and refresher training sessions, arranging and booking travel and accommodation where necessary, detailed record keeping, liaising with other Clinical Advisors.
- Experience with Power Point and ability to learn Qbtech’s documentation process in applications such as SharePoint, Streak etc.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Must hold qualifications required in relevant country to assess patients for ADHD
- Must hold license required in country of work to work with ADHD patients
- 1-year clinical experience in diagnosis and assessment of mental health disorders
- 1-year experience in cognitive assessment and/or research preferred
- Clean Driver’s Record
- Able to pass a background check
- Active and Valid driver’s license
45-55% of the job is work from home office or satellite office. 45%-55 travel required, may be 2-3 days a week and can include overnights. Travel may include driving to and from trainings and meetings, travel by train and taxi where applicable and flying domestically/regionally as required. International travel may be 2-4 times per year.
What can Qbtech offer you?
At Qbtech you will have the opportunity to work with something meaningful that helps people understand ADHD while transforming healthcare. You will work in an international environment together with some of the leading experts in the world. You will lead the development of best in class as well as first in class products and services – globally. There are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow and to expand into other technologies within the company. Qbtech also offers education and certifications in fields that are relevant to the technology used within the company.