Qbtech is the global market leader in professional ADHD tests, providing tests that are both CE marked and FDA cleared for use as an aid in the assessment and treatment evaluation of ADHD for people age 6-60. Our vision is to transform healthcare by providing a complete system of leading objective tests, products and services that empowers clinical and financial decision-makers to improve outcomes and support patients to better understand their symptoms and treatment.
Qbtech is present in 14 countries with offices in Stockholm, London and Houston. Qbtech is making significant investments into new products, technologies and people to further strengthen our services and product offerings with the aim of building an ecosystem with solutions for providers, clinicians and patients. The IT team is the main focus of these investments.
About the role
We are looking for a Digital Workplace Specialist (DWS) to join our IT team. The focus of the DWS is to ensure that all Qbtech employees have a good experience using the applications & services that make up our digital workplace. This includes areas such as email, calendar, communication tools, file sharing and so on.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
• Monitoring & maintenance of our communication and collaboration platforms (primarily Microsoft 365 & phasing out of Google)
• Digital onboarding / offboarding of employees (incl. SSO / digital identities)
• Helping employees with digital workplace tickets (advice, configuration assistance, software installs etc.)
• Configuration management for our various systems where security is an important part (computers, phones, etc)
• 3rd party software license management
• Evaluate potential software additions for Qbtech digital workplace (platform development)
We are looking for someone who has
• Previous experience in similar role
• Experience working with Windows 10/11
• Experience working with the Microsoft 365 platform and Azure Active Directory (preferably involving Powershell)
It's also great if you have
• Ticket management (service desk) experience
• Experience working with Microsoft Intune (Endpoint Manager)
• Experience working with MacOS
• Experience working with Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive
• Software development experience in some form (perhaps scripting / automation)
The work is office-based (Houston) but national / international travel may be required occasionally.
What can Qbtech offer you?
Qbtech was founded in 2002, today we are over 50 employees working from Sweden, Netherlands, UK and USA with customers in all parts of the world. We are on a growth path and looking to double the team in 18 months. If you are passionate about transforming mental health care and work on great technology products, then don’t hesitate to drop us a line or apply here!