Would you like to take part in transforming healthcare? Qbtech is the global market leader in professional ADHD tests, providing tests that are both CE marked and FDA cleared for use as an aid in the assessment and treatment evaluation of ADHD for people aged 6-60. Our vision is to transform healthcare by providing a complete system of leading objective tests, products and services that empowers clinical and financial decision-makers to improve outcomes and support patients to better understand their symptoms and treatment.
Qbtech is present in 14 countries with offices in Stockholm, London and Houston. Qbtech is making significant investments into new products, technologies and people to further strengthen their services and product offerings with the aim of building an ecosystem with solutions for providers, clinicians and patients.
About the role
As a Product Designer you'll be responsible for discovering the user needs and provide well-crafted design solutions for our target audience. In this role you will work in a product team, and at the same time influence the design vision for all products across the organisation.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct qualitative research and usability studies and translate insights to opportunities
- Plan and facilitate workshops and design sprints
- Communicate ideas through wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes
- Collaborate with developers both in the discovery and delivery phase
Who are you?
To succeed in this role, you are a designer with a broad palette of UX and UI skills, focusing on mobile platforms. Creative and detail oriented, you thrive in a team-based environment. You have a can-do attitude, being driven by your curiosity and creativity. You are able to work conceptually and clearly communicate your vision to build awesome products in close collaboration with other designers, developers, product managers, and stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who has
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Product Designer in a tech organisation or a healthcare startup
- Proven ability to identify opportunities and influence the roadmap with meaningful service interactions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in a cross-functional team
- Passion for improving the lives of patients by streamlining healthcare processes
- Ability to take initiatives, learn and lead
Qualifications Required for this Position
- A Bachelor's degree in design or equivalent practical experience
- A portfolio of digital product design work you can share
- To be legally eligible to work in the country of employment
- The ability to pass a background check
The work is office based (Stockholm) but national / international travel might occasionally be required.
What can Qbtech offer you?
At Qbtech you have the opportunity to work with meaningful products that help people understand ADHD while transforming healthcare. You will work in an international environment together with some of the leading industry experts in the world. You will lead the development of best in class as well as first in class products and services – globally.
Although we will review each and every application starting today, we will be actively contacting candidates from mid-August.