Would you like to take part in transforming healthcare? Qbtech is the global market leader in professional ADHD tests, providing tests that are both CE marked and FDA cleared for use as an aid in the assessment and treatment evaluation of ADHD for people aged 6-60. Our vision is to transform healthcare by providing a complete system of leading objective tests, products, and services that empowers clinical and financial decision-makers to improve outcomes and support patients to better understand their symptoms and treatment.
Qbtech is present in 14 countries with offices in Stockholm, London, and Houston. Over the next years, Qbtech will make significant investments into new products, technologies, and people to further strengthen their services and product offerings with the aim of building an ecosystem with solutions for providers, clinicians, and patients.
About the role
Working closely with the Marketing Performance Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for taking our content production to the next level, satisfying our aim to collaborate and shine a spotlight on our best performing clinics and attract interest from clinicians.
The Content Marketing Specialist will be our in-house journalist with a marketing mindset, producing and distributing our digital and printed marketing materials. Day-to-day the successful candidate will be managing our social media channels, producing blog content, and producing material for campaigns. Responsible for owning the brand’s tone of voice, ensuring brand consistency across all channels.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate with the commercial and marketing teams to build and implement the marketing content plan
- Manage the content calendar for the blog and key social media channels
- Work with external partners including web developers, graphic designers, to produce engaging case studies and interactive marketing materials
- Write and produce marketing content for the website and blog
- Build relationships with external content producers and customers to generate new, engaging material for marketing purposes
- Support the sales teams in creating a series of assets to support sales efforts
- Support the Marketing Performance Manager to write copy for Paid campaigns
- Work with external agencies to support PR campaigns
- Own and manage commercial PowerPoint slides and presentation material to ensure consistency and medical compliance
- Support the delivery of commercial events
Who are you?
A self-starter, passionate about writing and creating content. You will have a keen eye for design and be able to convert long complex copies into easy bite-sized chunks. You are a proactive and self-motivator with experience in managing multiple stakeholders - both internal and external. Above all else, you are a marketeer who knows how to convert internal ideas into commercial propositions which engage our key audience.
We are looking for someone who has
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong copywriting skills with the ability to simplify complex information into simple, bite-sized chunks
- Able to adapt writing style for shorter and longer-form content
- Great communication skills and the ability to interact with stakeholders effectively
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- The ability to effectively apply our tone of voice to copy
- To be comfortable working on projects with cross-functional and virtual teams
- Confident with using Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Paid Advertising platforms and ad formats
What can Qbtech offer you?
At Qbtech you will have the opportunity to work with something meaningful that helps people understand ADHD while transforming healthcare. You will work in an international environment together with some of the leading experts in the world. You will lead the development of best in class as well as first in class products and services – globally. There are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow and to expand into other technologies within the company. Qbtech also offers education and certifications in fields that are relevant to the technology used within the company.