Would you like to take part in transforming healthcare? Qbtech is the global market leader in professional ADHD tests, providing tests that are both CE marked and FDA cleared for use as an aid in the assessment and treatment evaluation of ADHD for people age 6-60. Our vision is to transform healthcare by providing a complete system of leading objective tests, products and services that empowers clinical and financial decision-makers to improve outcomes and support patients to better understand their symptoms and treatment.
Qbtech is present in 14 countries with offices in Stockholm, London and Houston. Over the next years, Qbtech will make significant investments into new products, technologies and people to further strengthen their services and product offerings with the aim of building an ecosystem with solutions for providers, clinicians and patients.
About the role
The Product Owner (PO) is the main accountable for the B2C product(s). The PO shall manage the life cycle of the product(s) according to the company strategy and market needs. PO will act as the main interface towards the development teams as well as other stakeholders. We are looking for a Product Owner, preferably from a med-tech or health-tech background who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of people with ADHD.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the life cycle management activities of the Product(s)
- Act as the main product interface towards all stakeholders
- Maintain and prioritize Product backlogs
- Break down high level requirements into well define feature requirements / epics / user stories
- Participate / lead certain SCRUM / Agile processes from the Product standpoint
- Ownership of Product collaterals as well other Product compliance documentations
- Follow lean & agile principles towards product development and evolution
Who are you?
To be successful in this role we think you have experience in a MedTech/Health/Tech industry. You are proactive as a person, driven by continuous improvement. You are self-propelled and like to multitask as well as make things happen.
We are looking for someone who has
- Prior experience in similar roles in a B2C mobile application product
- Empathize with the customer and anticipating their needs. Be a “voice of customer”
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Knowledge & awareness of modern product development best practices
- Proficiency in modern productivity tools
- Ability to take initiatives, learn and lead
- University degree in science, life science or relevant business subject
- Relevant work experience from a medical device or healthcare product
The work is office based (Stockholm) but national / international travel maybe required occasionally
What can Qbtech offer you?
At Qbtech you will have the opportunity to work with something meaningful that helps people understand ADHD while transforming healthcare. You will work in an international environment together with some of the leading experts in the world. You will lead the development of best in class as well as first in class products and services – globally. There are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow and to expand into other technologies within the company. Qbtech also offers education and certifications in fields that are relevant to the technology used within the company.