Would you like to take part in transforming healthcare? Qbtech is the global market leader in professional ADHD tests, providing tests that are both CE marked and FDA cleared for use as an aid in the assessment and treatment evaluation of ADHD for people aged 6-60. Our vision is to transform healthcare by providing a complete system of leading objective tests, products, and services that empowers clinical and financial decision-makers to improve outcomes and support patients to better understand their symptoms and treatment.
Qbtech is present in 14 countries with offices in Stockholm, London, and Houston. Over the next years, Qbtech will make significant investments into new products, technologies, and people to further strengthen their services and product offerings with the aim of building an ecosystem with solutions for providers, clinicians, and patients.
About the role
The successful candidate will be responsible for increasing the number of leads in the sales pipelines across all key markets by creating multiple paid ad campaigns with clear call-to-actions such as asset downloads, Calendly bookings, and newsletter subscriptions. This role will also involve dedicated monthly reporting and optimization of ad campaigns across all platforms.
The Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing our paid advertising campaigns across all channels. In addition, the successful candidate will manage the website health and rankings of our commercial web domains. This will be a proactive role, and the successful candidate will take ownership of creating a paid advertising and SEO strategy that supports the commercial objectives. The successful candidate will act as a consultant across the commercial and marketing teams to establish SEO best practices, and to review digital marketing content to ensure it is optimized for search engines.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Bing
- Identify and track key performance metrics using tracking and tagging tools
- Work with the commercial team to identify and create new Paid Advertising campaigns across multiple markets, that align with the wider marketing plan
- Implement and evaluate remarketing campaigns
- Build and develop audiences and lookalike audiences across key paid advertising accounts
- Copywrite and utilize various media to create a wide range of adverts for Search and Display
- Collaborate with the marketing team to promote digital and video content using best practice
- Test and evaluate new paid advertising platforms and ad types and monitor campaign Return on Investment (ROI)
- Manage the Paid Advertising Budget
- Monthly reporting on key paid advertising and SEO metrics
- Manage Search Engine Optimisation across multiple sites and for key markets
Search Engine Optimisation:
- Collaborate with the marketing and commercial teams to audit current digital content
- Own and manage our keyword strategy
- Collaborate with the marketing and commercial teams to identify opportunities to improve our Search Engine Ranking Position (SERPs) for strategic keywords
- Produce, edit and modify digital content to support the keyword strategy
Who are you?
You're a self-motivated creative, who enjoys tweaking and optimizing campaigns to get the best results. You're always looking for new strategies and digital advertising formats to best increase our reach and, most importantly, to get the right message, to the right people, at the right time. You're comfortable working across a range of different advertising and SEO platforms and staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices.
When it comes to SEO, you know what to look for to optimize on-page content to help our content be visible for our target keywords - which you will own. You're comfortable consulting with internal teams to advise them on how best to improve the content for better search performance. You'll be comfortable briefing developers to improve our technical SEO; site speed, reduction in site errors, and regular website updates to improve performance.
We are looking for someone who has
- Strong ability to write clear, concise, and effective copy
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to proofread
- Ability to manage budgets and demonstrate return on investment
- Understand the implications of working in a regulatory environment
- Familiarity with internal sign off procedures
- Familiarity working in a medical/pharmaceutical industry advantageous
What can Qbtech offer you?
At Qbtech you will have the opportunity to work with something meaningful that helps people understand ADHD while transforming healthcare. You will work in an international environment together with some of the leading experts in the world. You will lead the development of best in class as well as first in class products and services – globally. There are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow and to expand into other technologies within the company. Qbtech also offers education and certifications in fields that are relevant to the technology used within the company.