Qbtech is the global market leader in professional ADHD tests, providing tests that are both CE marked and FDA cleared for use as an aid in the assessment and treatment evaluation of ADHD for people age 6-60. Our vision is to transform healthcare by providing a complete system of leading objective tests, products and services that empowers clinical and financial decision-makers to improve outcomes and support patients to better understand their symptoms and treatment.
Qbtech is present in 14 countries with offices in Stockholm, London and Houston. Over the next years, Qbtech will make significant investments into new products, technologies and people to further strengthen their services and product offerings with the aim of building an ecosystem with solutions for providers, clinicians and patient
Summary of Position
A Senior Software Engineer (SSE) for backend works in our product engineering team with systems / services development for the Qbtech platform.
The primary implementation languages are Java & Kotlin. The main focus of the work is coding (development) but an SSE works with the entire software delivery lifecycle (see duties and responsibilities below).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and document new product features & stories
• Bug fixing
• Code reviews for peers
• Maintain and improve legacy code
• Manage DevOps and cloud infrastructure provisioning
• Software deployment (monitor the CICD pipeline)
Competency Required for Position
• Extensive development skills using Java (and preferably also Kotlin)
• Strong problem-solving mentality
• Deep knowledge of the Spring framework (specifically Spring Boot & Spring MVC / Webflux)
• Knowledge of at least one well known test framework such as Junit
• Good knowledge of network infrastructure related to web application (examples: load balancer, firewall, security groups, CDN etc.)
• Experience of working with service provisioning for at least one of the following cloud services platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure)
• Experience with containerized software (Docker)
• Experience from working with Agile development methodologies
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• At least 5 years documented experience
Qualifications Required for Position
• Bachelor´s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Fluid in English
• Legally eligible to work in the country of employment
• The work is office based (Stockholm)
What can Qbtech offer you?
At Qbtech you will have the opportunity to work with something meaningful that helps people understand ADHD while transforming healthcare. You will work in an international environment together with some of the leading experts in the world. You will lead the development of best in class as well as first in class products and services – globally. There are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow and to expand into other technologies within the company