Qbtech is the global market leader in professional ADHD tests, providing tests that are both CE marked and FDA cleared for use as an aid in the assessment and treatment evaluation of ADHD for people age 6-60. Our vision is to transform healthcare by providing a complete system of leading objective tests, products and services that empowers clinical and financial decision-makers to improve outcomes and support patients to better understand their symptoms and treatment.
Qbtech is present in 14 countries with offices in Stockholm, London and Houston. Over the next years, Qbtech will make significant investments into new products, technologies and people to further strengthen their services and product offerings with the aim of building an ecosystem with solutions for providers, clinicians and patients. The tech team is the main focus of these investments.
About the role
We are looking for a star Product Owner, preferably from a med-tech or health-tech background who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of people with ADHD.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
• Responsible to launch a new product to market from concept – release
• Responsible for user research, requirements, development and launch of the product
• Responsible for the life cycle management activities of the Product, post launch
• Act as the main product interface towards all stakeholders
• Maintain and prioritize Product backlogs
• Break down high level requirements into well define feature requirements / epics / user stories
• Participate / lead certain SCRUM / Agile processes from the Product standpoint
• Ownership of Product collaterals as well other Product compliance documentations
Who are you?
To be successful in this role we think you have experience in a MedTech/Health/Tech industry. You are proactive as a person, driven by continuous improvement. You are self-propelled and like to multitask as well as make things happen.
We are looking for someone who has
• Prior experience in MedTech/HealthTech industry, preferably on a software medical device
• Expert in Medical Technology & Web-Based User Centric Products
• Strong track record of building web-based user-centric products within the Medical Device industry
• A practitioner of modern product development best practices (lean & agile principles)
• Knowledge of Quality Management System (ISO 13485 and ISO 27001)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in modern productivity tools
• Ability to take initiatives, learn and lead
• University degree in science, life science or relevant business subject
The work is office based (Stockholm) but national / international travel maybe required occasionally.
What can Qbtech offer you?
At Qbtech you will have the opportunity to work with something meaningful that helps people understand ADHD while transforming healthcare. You will work in an international environment together with some of the leading experts in the world. You will lead the development of best in class as well as first in class products and services – globally. There are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow and to expand into other technologies within the company. Qbtech also offers education and certifications in fields that are relevant to the technology used within the company.